Properties Available
A 55+ Adult Planned Community
For detailed information and to view full listings
MLS Properties by Appointment Only with a Realtor.
Information herein is deemed reliable but not guaranteed
Nov 5, 2019
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Do I own my own lot?
     Yes, you own your lot and pay property taxes to Henderson County for that lot depending on the size of the lot and the dwelling built upon that lot.

2.  What is the Assessment and when is it due?
      Each owned unimproved lot is currently assessed $80 per month.  Improved lots with a dwelling are assessed $100 a month.  Assessment payments are due at the first of the month and late after the tenth.

3.  What does the monthly assessment cover?
      The monthly assessment covers the monthly sewer charge, weekly garbage pickup on Monday, the resident's share for the upkeep of the Common Ground, Clubhouse Complex (pool and SPA), streetlights and roadways.

4.  What about utilities, TV, phone and Internet that I pay for as a resident ?
      Utilities are underground and available at every lot.  City water is from the Hendersonville water department, Duke Energy provides electricity, Dominion Energy has natural gas available and cable (Morris Broadband) or UVerse (AT&T) are available for (TV, Phone and Internet).  Satellite dishes for DISH can be placed on the side or rear of the home.

5.  Has the community had a Reserve Study done in the past five years?
      A Reserve Study was completed in 2015 to provide a snapshot of our financial position.  From this snapshot we formed a Long Range Financial Planning Committee to study the community requirements that are recommended to the Board.  After an update in 2019, we are continuing our Good financial position.

6.  How many pets can I have and what type?
      We allow two domesticated animals (dog, cat etc.) per household not chickens, goats etc.

7.  Can I construct a fence?
     No. According to our Community approved Covenants and Rules & Regulations, no fences of any type including rows of bushes or trees can be planted as part of the landscaping to delineate the property line. This includes electronic fencing for pets.

8.  Can I bring a golf cart?
      Yes!  We allow electric golf carts on Riverwind streets, they only need to be registered with the RHOA Board.